Thursday 30 April 2015

Fabrica Dabrica

A few years ago my friend, Mel, trotted herself off to Sri-Lanka to work as a teacher.  She ended up marrying a Sri-Lankan and making herself a home there.  We keep in touch in Facebook, and of course meet up when they pop over to the UK for a visit.

But I wanted to share this, her new little venture into the world of fabrics.

She has started a little shop on Facebook called Fabrica Dabrica where she offers up fabrics by the meter, or fat quarter bundles, and they really are quite lovely.

As she was coming over for a visit I thought I should take advantage of her luggage allowance and make a small purchase  ;)  (Her postage is really cheap though, so do pop over to her shop and have a wee look)


Gorgeous bundles, lovely meters and plenty I had forgotten I had ordered  ;)


And, this most lovely Sari fabric, which is a devil to photograph. It shimmers with colour when you move it about.  I might make a cushion cover out of this.


Pop over to her page and leave her a message on her wall, she will be chuffed to hear from you  :)  while you are there, have a browse through the albums and check out her lovely fabrics, with more due in very soon (I am led to believe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.