Tuesday 28 April 2015

Premier Inn's got posh

Well haven't Premier Inn's got posh?  Not been in one lately? Then have a look at this.....


I stayed at the Christchurch one near Bournemouth while working at Hobbycraft HQ last week.  The hotel is still under refurbishment so, at the time of writing, some floors were inaccessible.  Some rooms are upgraded, some are not yet.

But I got a brand spanking new one, and I have to say I was very impressed.   Modern, classic and spotlessly clean.


Although I did need a ladder to get onto the high bed!
Sleeping was a joy, the Hypnos bed was supersoft and snuggly - you can buy these beds now as Premier Inn have a deal with Hypnos to supply Premier Inn customers. I am very tempted  ;)


A lovely roomy bathroom, with a good strong shower....


.... and free toiletries.  Quite nice ones too.


Of course you get the other little niceties that make your stay a little more comfortable.  Kettle, Tea & Coffee making bits, nice big TV with a good few channels.

This particular hotel is beside a Table Table pub, where you can get a breakfast/dinner deal too.

Would happily stay here again  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.