This is so easy, and really yummy, lovely for filling your hungry tummy on a cold windy day.
You will need: (Serves one, adjust to suit)
- Spaghetti (however much you eat) I like whole-wheat.
- Quorn "chicken"
- Wholegrain mustard
- Low Fat Soft Cheese
- Olive Oil
What you do: (You may notice that nothing is measured, just chuck things in to your own taste, you want it more mustardy, then add more mustard etc.. Swap the veg around with things that you have in the fridge)
- Start off cooking your pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Add a dribble of Olive Oil to a non-stick saucepan and heat. Drop in the Quorn, sliced mushrooms and broccoli and stir until starting to brown.
- Your broccoli should be still firm to the bite. Stir in a handful of pine-nuts and stir to lightly toast.
- Add a generous teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and stir to coat.
- Add 2-3 generous teaspoons of low fat soft cheese, enough to make the mixture 'saucy'.
- Drain the pasta and return the pasta to the original pan, tip the mustard sauce mixture on top and stir through, mixing well.