Thursday 25 April 2013

Shirts and a new book

A very quick blog to show you my postal delivery that arrived this morning.

A new craft book called "The Shirt off his back" by Juliet Bawden.


The reason I bought this book was that I have been given a huge pile of huge shirts and it seems such a waste to let such a big pile of freshly laundered material go to waste.


I really fancy trying the chair covers on the front as my dining chairs have seen better days (Faux suede never keeps clean!!).

And here is another sneaky peak, how cute is this?  Nightshirts for Teddy Bears made from shirt sleeves  :)


I might review this book for this months BOOK REVIEW.


ps: The Amazon links are affiliated  if you click and buy I might get a few pennies.  Just so you know :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.