This is a really tasty Thai style curry. I like it with mushrooms, but of course you can use anything.
The beauty of it is the sauce is a packet soup! Which is low calorie and low fat. Unlike most Thai curries. And best of all, you get four in a box for about a quid.
What you need:
- 1 Packet Thai Soup mix
- Curry Powder
- Olive Oil
- Rice to serve.
What you do:
- Put the rice and broccoli on to cook. Cook the broccoli in boiling water until tender.
- Melt a little olive oil in a non stick pan and add curry powder, I like a good kick so I add two teaspoons, if you like it a bit milder just add one.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms.
- Add the mushrooms to the curry mix and stir to coat. Cook them for a few minutes until starting to soften.
- Add a little bit of boiling water and sprinkle on the packet soup mix. Stir well.
- If it is too thick add a little water bit by bit.
- Drain the broccoli well and add to the pan.
- Serve on rice.
This dish is seriously yummy. Eat it all quick before anyone else does.