Sunday 8 June 2014

Helena's Blanket new colourways.

Remember the blanket I made for my DIL2B, Helena?  If not you can find it HERE.

Well, I have finally got round to make a couple of colour samples for it.  I aim to do six different colour choices in total, but it will take a while to get all the samples made.

In the meantime here are the first two.....

Cappuccino - a mix of rich cream through to hazelnut and edged in chocolate brown.


Forest Fruits - a mix of various pinks and purples along with a tiny hint of beige, edged in a dark berry purple.


I will show you others as I produce them, working on "Seaweed" as we speak  :)



In the meantime, minus some sample photos, I have listed it as a kit  :)  You can find it HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blankets! And you sure know how to blend colors well.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.